Compare Business Energy Plans
Compare Energy Plans for Business
- Obligation-free and involves zero cost to you
- Compare energy prices for small businesses
- Access market-leading electricity and gas rates for your business from our extensive panel of retailers
- We don't just compare energy providers but will explore other ways to help you save
Compare Business Energy Rates with Choice Energy:
Choice Energy works with an extensive panel of business electricity providers and business gas providers who will compete for your energy contract providing you with the most competitive options:
Why work with a broker to compare business energy rates?
With the rising energy market being felt across the country, no doubt you’ll have noticed an increase on your business electricity and gas bills.
It can be stressful, confusing and time consuming to navigate the complexities and this is where a broker can help.
The energy market also doesn't reward loyalty. That is why we encourage you to compare your energy rates regularly - or better yet, work with an independent broker who can do this for you, saving time and energy.
Save on Energy Costs
An energy broker can provide immediate insights to your current agreement and compare the energy market to identify if a switch makes sense for your business.
Quick and simple, saving you time
Comparing energy suppliers with Choice Energy takes only minutes, and sees you partnered with a dedicated energy broker to take care of your needs.
Expert on your team
By working direct with a broker your business needs are at the forefront, this means we will work on your behalf to source a competitive plan and energy supplier that meets your unique needs.
We'll also ensure your energy isoptimised for today and the future. You’ll hear from your energy broker at key times to update you on opportunities to save, offer expert advice or hear out any concerns you might be having about your use of energy.
We support over 8,000 satisfied clients:
“At a time when everyone could use a little help to save a dollar, Choice Energy helped our business find a new Energy retailer at the same cost, without incurring the annual increase proposed by our old energy retailer. Included was independent metering to be able to verify bills easily and the process also helped us get a demand reset as part of a solution that delivers our business a saving of over $20,000.
These guys can handle everything”
David Maillard, Financial Controller, Beaconsfield Home Timber & Hardware.
Choice Energy are experts in Business Energy Comparison for a range of Industries:
We know energy costs matter to you, because we've worked with businesses like yours:
Group Support Services
Aged Care and Health Care
Choice Energy secured 27% in business energy savings for Group Support Services through a business energy comparison.
Murray River Organics
Food & Beverage Manufacturing
Choice Energy secured a $200,000 saving for Murray River Organic's electricity contract through expert business energy comparison.
Bancrofts Dry Cleaning
Small Retail Business
Bancrofts Dry Cleaning saved over $9,900 per annum on business energy rates, through business energy comparison.
Why choose Choice Energy?
Using an business energy comparison website:
- Simple, but no specialists or dedicated support
- The onus is on you to compare and make the decision
- Energy comparison websites only offers a select range of business energy suppliers
- If you are on a large market contract, a business energy comparison website doesn't show if you can save from a more appropriate network tariff or other ways you may be able to save on energy costs
- You may or may not pay a fee, depending on the comparison group
- Comparisons may not be truly unbiased.
Going direct to your business energy supplier:
- You aren't typically rewarded for loyalty by staying with the same business energy supplier
- The onus is on you to ensure they are providing competitive rates from across the market
- No independent specialists or dedicated support to advise you on the market
- If you are on a large market contract, a business energy supplier won't typically tap you on the shoulder to alert you of other cost savings such as a better network tariff or whether solar could help you save.
Compare Business Energy Plans with Choice Energy:
- Choice Energy may be able to offer more competitive business energy rates that you going direct to a retailer
- Choice Energy works with over a dozen of Australia's best commercial energy suppliers
- If we think you can get a better deal, we'll negotiate harder on your behalf, and we'll call it out where we can't offer you a competitive result
- You'll have a dedicated energy specialist, who understands you and your unique business needs
- There are no costs for you to secure a new contract- commission is earned from the provider, and does not impact your deal.
FAQ - Business Energy Comparison
What does an energy broker do?
An energy broker is an independent party who can identify and broker energy contracts for individuals and businesses. Typically energy procurement is at no cost to the customer and the broker is paid by the energy provider as a reward for bringing the client to them. Historically, commercial clients engage more with independent energy brokers who are often able to provide tailored solutions and strategies beyond energy retail comparison. Learn more here.
How can I reduce my Business Energy Costs?
The best way to reduce your business energy costs is through a combination of energy efficiency measures where you reduce reliance on the energy grid through techniques, strategies or equipment; alongside comprehensive energy assessment and procurement that help to identify ways the same amount of energy you require can be sourced for less money.
What’s the best way to source the most competitive Business Energy Prices?
As a business, you have the option to work directly with an energy supplier or retailer who will provide pricing on the retail portion of your energy bill; compare business energy retail contracts online with an aggregator; or work with a dedicated energy broker who can go out to the market to source you the most competitive business energy prices.
If you’re a large market user, an energy broker could provide a range of additional benefits to help you save, including bill validation and identifying a more competitive network tariff based on your usage which could result in hundreds to thousands of dollars.
Explain it easy: what is energy brokering?
You’ve heard the term a few times now, but if you’re not quite sure what it means, at this point you might be too afraid to ask. Don’t stress - we’re here to take the confusion out of what an energy broker does, and why you need one on your side ASAP.
Energy Comparison vs Energy Brokering for SMBs
If you’re a small business, you’ll know the importance of keeping your costs down while you optimise your revenue. When it comes to your energy bills, you might feel stuck between a rock and a hard place - or ignore it all together and see the expense as a necessary evil when it comes to doing business.