Empowering Rosebank with future-proofed energy savings
Sunlight and significant savings: How Rosebank is investing in the future
There’s power plants popping up along Rosebank Road, but maybe not the kind you’d expect.
Environmentally-friendly, quiet, and completely unobtrusive, these powerhouses are working away at turning sunny days into serious savings, and making electricity bills a little less daunting.
Innovative businesses are recognising the benefits of solar for their business - including:
- Allowing businesses to get ahead of fluctuating energy prices and future-proof with a sustainable solution
- Solar energy is clean, environmentally friendly and can be designed for specific commercial needs
- Many businesses see a reduction of up to 50% of their daytime energy costs
Invest in a new asset during a time of uncertainty? You'll be surprised to know you don't need to find a budget for solar.
Claim your free solar assessment now
Find out how much you can save on electricity with a complimentary solar assessment
Innovative Rosebank business Dayle ITM recently made the switch to solar and couldn’t be happier with electricity savings of approximately $17,000 annually.
- Electricity savings: $17,000 (annually) and over $700,000 over the next 25 years
- Yearly emissions reductions: Equivalent to 7.4 homes’ total energy use for one year
- Lifetime monitoring and support and generation guarantee
Solar without a budget
In the current climate you may feel less willing to invest in solar. Don't worry, we believe financing solar systems, so that the system can be paid for without an upfront investment is actually the way forward. This allows you to get funding for solar, get the tax write-offs, and put minimal to no cash into the solution as the savings the system creates on your electricity bill is often more than the payments.
The Choice Energy difference
A Choice Energy solar system goes beyond the installation of your high quality panels. AWe provide a holistic energy solution that looks at your needs, and creates a completely individualised solution for your business’ needs.
We've been trusted across New Zealand and Australia providing:
A minimum guaranteed generation on the power your system will produce
High quality panels, parts and installation
Monitoring and reporting, post-installation
An ongoing relationship devoted to keeping your energy bills low, and your sustainability image high.