If you’re a small business, you’ll know the importance of keeping your costs down while you optimise your revenue. When it comes to your energy bills, you might feel stuck between a rock and a hard place - or ignore it all together and see the expense as a necessary evil when it comes to doing business.
For some savvy business owners, however, the rise of the comparison website has given them a chance to approach the topic of reducing their bills with a little more confidence. But what if we could go further - further than merely looking at best cost per kW - and optimise your energy bills from a complete 360 perspective?
This is where an energy broker steps in
Much like brokers in other industries, your energy broker is an expert whose role is to do the heavy lifting for you, and cast a wide net in order to find what suits you best. At Choice Energy, our energy brokers have strong relationships with over a dozen of Australia’s best energy providers, allowing us to put your energy needs in front of those most likely to give you a great deal.
Brokering may seem complex and intimidating, but couldn’t be further from the truth: In fact, it may take a lot of the stress from your hands completely. It’s this simple:
- You reach out to Choice Energy because you’re interested in paying less on your small business energy bills.
- We’ll get some standard permissions from you to make enquiries on your behalf, and request your last few energy bills. Now, you sit back while your expert does the work.
- We’ll bring your business needs to up to fourteen energy providers, inviting them to compete for your business and offer their best terms
- We’ll utilise our industry knowledge and relationships to demand the best: If we think a provider is holding back, we’re here to dive deeper.
- We’ll put the best offers to you, and talk you through their merits or limitations. Choosing one is obligation free, so if you’re not happy with any of them, you can walk away at any point. If you do accept, we’ll guide you through the contract process and lock in your fantastic new rates. Easy.
Where energy comparison websites may let a small business down
Small businesses may feel that in comparison to larger businesses their energy use may not seem as appealing - Not so! When you use energy comparison, you are approaching this from a passive position, where the providers have complete control over their offers. When you partner with an energy broker, you’ve got an active expert on your side able to push the value of your energy use to Australia’s best, and can translate the complex terms of energy agreements to understand what is really valuable in an offer.
Likewise, brokering is a one-on-one service, focusing on you and your business needs alone. No bombardment of emails and phone calls, and no frenzy of names and businesses: Just your dedicated and independent manager doing the heavy lifting while you get on with running your business.
Energy brokering is a cost-free service that could see you save thousands. By working with Choice Energy brokers:
- Auto repair group Norsun Enterprises secured an energy agreement that set to save them $3,400 per year
- Silver Linings Cafe in Kilsyth secured a new agreement resulting in a saving of over $14,000 per year
- Yarra Valley Linen were able to lock in a new energy agreement that saved them considerably in comparison to their last agreement.
Energy partner for life
Entirely independent, Australian owned and operated and dedicated to your needs, Choice Energy is here to provide you with expert energy management today and through the lifetime of your business.
As the energy market changes and fluctuates, we’re here to provide you with expert guidance in a way that suits your needs, and takes the stress of rising energy bills off your shoulders.
Reach out today for a no obligations conversation, and let’s get the ball rolling on reducing your energy bills.